On behalf of the children, families and teachers of Potrero Kids at Daniel Webster, as well as the Potrero Hill community at large, we would like to thank the following companies and foundations for their generous contributions to the building of our new preschool:
- Low Income Investment Fund
- The Eastern Neighborhoods Public Benefit Fund
- The San Francisco Foundation
Businesses and Foundations
- Avantgarde Design – PKDW logo
- 1Off – Mary Revelli - Gate Design and Construction
- Beronio Lumber - Trex decking
- Bode Concrete - Concrete
- Hane Chow - PKDW web site
- Jackson Liles Architecture
- Priority Architectural Graphics – PKDW Gate Sign
- Tap Plastics – Plexi-glass gate accents
- Deborah J. and Peter A. Magowan Family Foundation, Inc.
- Felderstein Fitzgerald Willoughby & Pascuzzi LLP
- Golden Gate Mothers Group
- Neilson Elggren LLP
- Orgel Family Trust
- Potrero Hill Merchants Assoc.
- Temple Israel
- Tuchin, Bogdanoff and Stern, LLP
- Architects: Jackson Liles Architecture – Julie Jackson and Brian Liles
- Construction Company: AzulWorks, Inc. - Balmore Hernandez, Dii Lewis
- Structural Engineer: KPFF Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Mechanical Engineer: List Engineering
- Electrical Engineer: ACG Engineers, Inc.
- SFUSD: David Goldin, Simon Reyes, Philip Smith
- DSA staff: Herb Lam, Jackie Chan, Andrew Chen, Roland Alinea, Diane Thomas
- Inspectors of Record: Ralph Hagedorn and David Lucier
- Testing Lab: Signet Testing Laboratories
PREFund Founding Members
Stacey Bartlett, Jennifer Betti, Katherine Doumani, Dena Fischer, Debra Grassgreen, Melissa Millsaps, Laura Mitic and their mentor Art Agnos